Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Ribbon Reel #12!

 Hi all and welcome to this week's edition of The Ribbon Reel Challenge!  I am our host for the 12th challenge and I have chosen this gorgeous picture for inspiration ...


... and ask that you create a card or project for this challenge with NEUTRALS, ORANGE AND FLOWERS!


Keilly sent me the yummiest packet of goodies from The Ribbon Reel Shop to design with this week - jaw dropping delicious embellishments to make any project a handmade treasure!  The beautiful large bloom is a Cream Gardenia that I added a bit of gold glitter to.  The smaller paper blooms are two-tone Apricot Tea Roses and the polka dotted flower I handmade using Spellbinders Spiral Blossom Two.  The pumpkin is made from a piece of recycled cardboard that I inked with cream paint and the stem is a twig from my yard!


The pretty lace trims and fabrics are as follows:  16mm Ivory Crochet Lace, Orange Sheer Ruffle, Peach and Cream Seam Binding, 8mm Pale Yellow Satin and Orange Baker's Twine ... yummy, right??!!??

The pretty sentiment and cute little pumpkin image are from Hangin' Around - a JustRite cling set - that I stamped onto a Spellbinders Nested Pennant die cut and mounted that onto a Nested Lacey Pennant die cut.  This card was sooooo much fun to make ... lots of delicious goodness here for the eye to behold!

Be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies designs this week ... and Keilly is hosting a Design Team call over there too!  So, if you like to work with yummy trims, delicious ribbons and beautiful blooms, I hope you'll apply for the team!  Good luck to all!!

Thanks so much for visiting here with me for a bit today ... I hope you're all having a wonderful, stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 

The Ribbon Reel #12 - inspo pic with neutral, orange and flowers
JustRite Friday Inspiration #59 - fall festival
JUGS #104 - sketch
Top Tip Tuesday #53 - 2 or more ribbons, lace, twine or fabric
Simon Says Stamp - anything
Cupcake Inspirations #130 - fall cupcake inspiration 
Stamptacular Sunday - fall photo inspiration

19 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Oh WoW Debbie your card is `Gorgeous` what a treat to catch up!!!TFI
Have a great week:) xxx

Jessie said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love all the goodies you used! Have a wonderful week!

Marge said...

Really GORGEOUS!!!

Stampalicious said...

it's absolutely stunning! Love your little flowers, so cute
thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

Maureen said...

There is only one word for this!! Delicious!! Okay, another word...fabulous!! Amazing!! Wow, total eye candy with all the details :) It makes my heart sing :)

Charlene said...

WOW Debbie! A beauty for sure!! Love the flowers and all the lace so gorgeous! :-)

Suzanne said...

I love your papers flowers, i must have a go at making some myself, thank you for joining us at stamptacular sunday challenge x

Carolyn L. said...

This card is just wonderful. I love all the textures, especially the craft paper.
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular!
Carolyn

Carolyn L. said...

This card is so great. I don't know where to look first. I love the ridged background and the beautiful flower and ribbons.
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Hugs,
carolyn

Helen said...

A truly beautiful card Debbie - so many gorgeous colours & tones. Love the glitter you added to the flower x

Heleen said...

WOW, what a beautyful card! I love the flower bouquet.
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck woth the challenge.

Hugs,
Heleen

Samantha said...

Really beautiful! love all the elements you have used! Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our 2 Or More, Ribbon, Twine, Lace, Fabric Challenge, Don't forget you can enter our challenges
up to 3 times, we have a new challenge tomorrow! I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

WinterBerry Glen said...

This just made me *swoon*!!! Such a gorgeous use of all those goodies.

LaJanette said...

Oh this is such a great card! I am loving the romantic colors; so so elegant:0) Ha I even love how you have added a twig from your yard...hehehe FAB job!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Caroljenks said...

This is gorgeous, the colours are so rich and your details are awesome!
Thanks for joining in with Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Ribbon Challenge :)

Carol x

Kathryn B said...

Oh My! This is just beautiful Debbie! Love all the beautiful eye candy. I just wanna touch it! LOL!!!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Nina said...

Ohlala, this is just a fab card!! Love the soft colours and all the beautiful details.

Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Nina.

Pastila said...

Gorgeous card!

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! nice d/p and flowers. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Zulma DT