Monday, October 3, 2011

More goodies from My Time Made Easy!!

 Hi all and welcome to the bloggity blog today!  I have a sweet banner project to share with you all today made using the new The Stockings Were Hung cut file from My Time Made Easy -- love, love ... LOVE!!


Banners are so sweet and I adore them .. but dang, are they ever hard to photograph!  Anywhooo ... how ADORABLE is that sweet stocking cut file!  I'm absolutely in love with it.  The size is wonderful -- not too big but not too small either.  These would be so cute personalized with the names of your family members and then strung along the mantle of your fireplace for the holidays!



Lots of shabby goodness added to each of my sweet stockings!  I love the soft pink and aqua color palette!  They are hanging on hooks in my back hallway as you enter my home and I'm leaving them up from now until Christmas ... I think this is one of my all time favorite projects ... love how they turned out!  For the "n" stocking, I used some Ga Ga For Gingham paper in blush.


The "o" stocking was made using a piece of Dainty Damask paper -- another one of my favorites from the MTME Shop -- and don't you just love how the paper coordinates with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder from SU! that I used on the cuffs and toes/heels!


I am crazy for polka dots and this little "e" stocking is no exception ... Darling Dots paper used here in blush!  


The '"l" stocking was made using a piece of Crawling Vines Silhouette paper in aqua.  The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is Cake Crumbs from my Etsy Shop.  


And here is the completed stocking banner again hanging next to a vintage apron I have in the same color palette ... LOVE!!!  I know you're going to want to make a set of these for yourself and a couple for gifts too ... this banner went together in less than an hour - beginning to end.  So much fun to design :)
 
Thanks for peeking in today.  Be sure to check out these teamies blogs too for amazing projects using some of the new in October goodies from the Shop:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

And then pop on over to the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY for lots more yummy inspiration from the girlies!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  

Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty - technique (embossed paper!)
Wee Memories #70 - favorite technique (embossed paper!)
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #137 - holiday table decor (stocking can be used as place markers with name tags added or made into a pocket to hold silverware!)
Simon Says Stamp - anything



12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

You are SO right, Debbie, banners are adorable, but so hard to photograph! :) This is fabulous! What sweet little stocking. Love your color palette and love those papers. The embossing is such a nice touch and I adore all the shabby goodness.

Kathryn B said...

Wow!!! This is just to cute Debbie! Love your colors and your right this would be awesome personalized for those very special loved ones! I like it!!!

Beate said...

Debbie, those stockings are too cute! Gorgeous banner!
Hugs and smiles

Pattie said...

Wow Deb! Love this adorable banner! Great colors for your studio too!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is this!!! DARLING banner :)

Charlene said...

I just love BANNERS and this is spectular !!!!!!!! love the colors and sweet embellies :-)

pattyo said...

How sweet!

Pastila said...

Love this project!

Mandy said...

Oh wow Debbie this is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty, I love the soft pastels.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge and helping us reach over 1000 entries :)
hugs Mandy xx

Kathy Jones said...

Such a sweet project!! Thanks for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

Cathy Fong said...

awww this is really sweet! the stockings shape looks so cute.Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Too cute for words, Debbie! Thanks for joining us for the Bring Back Beautiful challenge!