Monday, October 31, 2011

Merry Christmas - Vintage Mitten ...

 Hello sweet friends!  I'm so excited to share the news with you ... a sweet little creation I designed and submitted to the Simply Handmade Magazine (a division of CARDS Magazine) has been picked up for publication in their Holidays issue!!!


I had to run right out to AC Moore and pick up a copy to check it out!!  I hope you'll pick up a copy too ... SO MUCH gorgeous inspiration and Christmas adorable-ness packed into one sweet magazine :)


My vintage project is featured on a two-page spread -- pages 44 - 45!  It looks so cute here!


A sweet lady by the name of Grace from TX contacted me to purchase this mitten and the Creative Envelope Pocket and Tags set I created for Crafty Secrets last week!!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for all your precious and sweet comments and encouragement along the way -- I value each and every one of your remarks and am thankful that you take time out of your day to visit me when you can!  Thanks from the bottom of my heart for being such wonderful bloggity friends!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

7 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations on being featured in the magazine! Your sweet little mitten is adorable.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Pauline said...

Congratulations on getting published Debbie! What a fabulous xmas make!

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie, on being featured. I'll have to pickup a copy to get a betterlook at your beautiful creation!

Joanna said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!! my sweet dear friend! That is just so awesome! That little mitten is sooo cute!

Helen said...

Oh wow Debbie - congrats on your publication!! My goodness, you must have been so excited. That little mitten is the CUTEST!! What a lovely idea for Christmas x

Naomi said...

Wow, Deb, this is so AMAZING! But...I can see WHY they chose YOUR project...it's GORGEOUS!!!

Beth said...

Another magazine spread! This mitten is adorable; can't wait to go to ACMoore to buy a copy of the magazine! I check your blog a lot just to get ideas for decorating and card making!