Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let the Party Begin -- My Time Made Easy: Happiest of Holidays!

 Hi sweet friends and welcome to today's Official Release Party over at My Time Made Easy!  You're going to love all the adorable, easy-to-assemble, affordable and sweet goodies Lauren has waiting for you over at her shop this month ... WOW!!!

All of the teamies have projects to share with you today, so grab a cuppa something yummy, sit back, relax and ENJOY!!
Introducing ... That's a Wrap!


I really adore this template ... the box is big enough to hold a lot of good stuff and how sweet is that yummy wrapper that goes around the box and ties in a pretty little bow in the front??!!  SUPER easy to assemble!


I filled my box with six packets of yummy Mint Chocolate Hot Cocoa ... perfect for the up-coming cool nights -- I love to snuggle in front of the fireplace with a soft blanket and a warm cuppa something watching  TV with my best guy!!


Lots of delicious-ness added to the top of my box in my true shabby fashion ... an adorable polka dotted bird cut from the A Little Birdie cut file, some buttons and a pearl trinket pin, pretty paper flowers and twine, a patterned paper banner and cordurory buttons, paper doilies and a wooden spool thread with baker's twine.  The Shabby Vintage Seam Binding is Paradise Aqua Mist and Vintage Winter White from my Etsy Shop.



The matching card has more of the same goodness added ... the sentiment is stamped using the Grab a Cup acrylic stamp set.   The patterned papers are:  Ga Ga For Gingham, Candy Claus and Fresh Cut Expressions Collection #1



I adore this color palette ... I think these colors might be what I use for my Christmas cards this year ... what do ya' think??


Love, love ... LOVE this set!!!  A must have template for all your gift-giving needs!

And there you have it ... my project for our Official Release Party!  I hope you enjoyed peeking at my little 'ol creation.  Now be sure to pop on over and see what the other girls have created for our party today ...

My Time Made Easy Design Team:

... and don't forget to peek in over at the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY to check out all the fab inspiration from the team!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 

Cupcake Inspriations #129- photo inspiration
Top Tip Tuesday #53 - 2 or more ribbons, twine, lace or fabric
Simon Says Stamp - anything
The Beary Scrap Challenge #35 - free for all
Wacky World Card Making Day with Flourishes - inspired by fav animated character


19 comments:

Charlene said...

WOW Debbie!!! So adorably WOW!!!!!!! Have a happy world card making day!!!

Keilly said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I 'need' to have that box template, its perfect for holding small gifts. Thanks for sharing. x

Женя Joy_L said...

all projects are beautiful

Rene said...

Wow! This is STUNNING! Love your big flower!
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Rene :D

Lauren (mytime) said...

What a shabby wonderland of lovliness (hope I spelled that right! LOL!). So pretty Debbie

cyndie2010 said...

What adorable projects.You are so talented. Thanks for sharing. Cyndie

Monique said...

Oh wowza.. Love this set. Always so many fantastic details, the little spool with twine love it... This is definitely a teaser with mint hot chocolate...YUmmy!!

Amanda said...

WOW! I love your creations! They're so girly, I love that :) Good luck on Flourishes WCMD challenge! :)

Kathryn B said...

You really are the queen of shabby Debbie!! This is just jam packed with delicious eye candy that I just love!!!!

pattyo said...

This is fabulous, Debbie! Love it!

Chris said...

so pretty, I'd be happy to get it even if it was empty.
thanks for playing with us at CIC.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, Debbie! Wow, wow, wow! What a fabulous set! And yes, a stunning color combo. Definitely think you should use it for your holiday cards. Love that box template. So useful and so pretty, and all your decorative touches are fabulous. :)

Ravengirl said...

How very pretty! I love the colors on this cute little set!

Caroljenks said...

WOW! What a gorgeous set - I love everything about this - especially what's inside the box ;)
Beautiful detail you have added - the leaves are amazing!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our '2 or more Ribbons' Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when you link :)

Carol x

Samantha said...

SO pretty love the colours and your papers too!Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our 2 Or More, Ribbon, Twine, Lace, Fabric Challenge, Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times, I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie! I love the color palette and definitely think you should use it for your Christmas cards! So fresh and festive! Love all the goodies you've added to your card and box! Very pretty!

Jamie said...

Wow, Debbie, so cute! I love how you used the twine around the wooden spool, cute! Thanks for entering our Free for F'All challenge at The Beary Scrap, Good luck!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

What a gorgeous set, Debbie! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan