Friday, October 28, 2011

1st Birthday Sweetness ...

 Hello friends and welcome!  I have a 'sweet' layout to share with you all today that I recently designed for Kaisercraft using several different collections ...



... and this design is for the current Saturday Sketch Challenge!


I had the pleasure of attending one of my very good friend's little girl's first birthday party ... what a great opportunity to snap a bunch of pictures!!


She didn't like the party hat and pulled it off her head as soon as her mama put it on ...


... but, she LOVED the cupcake made especially for her 1st birthday celebration!


Yummy!!
Please visit the Kaisercraft Blog for a complete materials list and to check out today's Saturday Sketch and then I hope you'll have time to give this fun challenge a try!!

Thanks for peeking in today!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo


3 comments:

Joanna M said...

sweet scrapbook layout and gorgeous photos! Love all your details. :)

Kitika said...

Just breathtaking Deb.....Really, really stunning!
I adore your taste to details!
I love your beautiful soft colours and design is really pretty.

Ellen said...

Oh Deb, how SWEET!!! I just adore this scrapbook page.