Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tying up Loose Ends at My Time ...

 Hi all and welcome to my blog today!  I have a {sweet} project to share with you using one of the newest templates available from Lauren's My Time Made Easy Shop ... Tying Up Loose Ends!


This is the cutest little template and very quick and simple to put together -- one sheet of cardstock and one piece of double sided sticky tape hold the template together.  I used a piece of Traditional Halloween patterned paper for the decorative wrapper.  After you fill the inside with whatever treats you want to include in your gift, tie both ends up with some sort of pretty little ribbon!  On mine I added a black organza flower, some pretty green glittered leaves and a tag I made from the new Simple Tags Collection cut file.  The black glittered chipboard letters and silver doilie coordinate perfectly with the black flower and silver rhinestones!   I filled mine with a bag of those cute little pumpkin face Lindt Truffle Chocolates - YUM-O!


For the matching card I used the adorable A Spooky Surprise stamp set along with some pretty Lattice Collection 1 paper for the banner pieces!  That cute pumpkin was cut from the Traditional Halloween paper and I popped it up with a foam dot to create some more texture!  I embossed the concord crush cardstock with a pumpkin folder and added some silver glitter brads and black baker's twine to complete my card!


 So .... BOO ... Open if you dare!  Thanks for peeking today ... please be sure to visit the other teamies who have wonderful projects to share with you all today:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz

... and don't forget to visit the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY - WOW!!!

Pop on back tomorrow when I'll have another adorable project to share for the MTME Shop -- it's a cutie patootie that you WON'T want to miss!

Hugs my sweet friends!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 

ColorQ #100 - favorite color combo
Die Cut Dreams #97 - gift box or bag
Stamptacular Sunday #127 - anything
Cupcake Inspirations #126 - photo inspired
Paper Issues - 31 Days of Halloween

9 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable Debbie! Love the Boo on the tag and the card is so cute! I've never seen the pumpkin face Lindt candies...where have I been? Great project!

Monique said...

Love your shabby twist on this template Debbie... Super cute gift set... You were wondering about my calendar stand my hubby made it for me but you can buy them at Taylored Expressions... :)..Have a wonderful long weekend!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous and fun creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy & Helene x

Sylvia said...

Another beautiful set of projects, Debbie! You always do such beautiful things. Love the colors you chose and how you used them. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ for our 100th challenge.

Charlene said...

Oh! So aborable Debbie!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so, so stinkin' cute! I just adore Halloween! These are fabulous, Debbie. :)

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Debbie, I love these projects! SO gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with the colourQ's 100th challenge!

Nina said...

Wooaaw, what a fantastic project! Totally love it all :)

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week.
Hugs, Nina.

Zulma said...

Beautiful proyect! nice colors and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
Zulma DT