Monday, September 19, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #80!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room's 80th challenge - 'Vintage White'!  I adore creating with shades of cream, white and kraft, so when I found this inspiration photo ...


... I just knew it would be perfect for a tea room challenge!  This week I'd love to see how you're inspired by this gorgeous photo to create a card or project using WHITE OR CREAM WITH KRAFT, BROWN OR BLACK.


I chose to design with the Charlotte Halloween digital image supplied by our sponsor in the Tea Room this week - Ellephantastic


And then I made an adorable matching pumpkin treat basket ... soooo ca-ute!


I love this monochromatic color palette for Halloween!

This is the first week with our brand new shabby girls - welcome Cindy and Fran -  ... please pop on over to check out everyone's beautiful work:

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!

Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie 

Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Cards

... and then I hope you'll give our 'Vintage White' challenge a try this week!
Thanks for visiting today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 

The Shabby Tea Room #80 - Vintage White
The Kraft Journal #37 - welcome fall
Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty - monochromatic color
Really Reasonable Ribbons #32 - autumn and ribbons
Tuesday Throwdown #66 - pearls
Stamptacular Sunday #129 - sentiment
Paper Issues - 31 Days of Halloween


14 comments:

Charlene said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!! LOVE the pumpkin and the sweet card Debbie! One of my favs :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, am I ever in LOVE with these little sweeties, Debbie! Absolutely fantastic projects, and I love the inspiration photo you chose this week. That little treat pumpkin is just the cutest thing evah!!

NanaConnie said...

Delightful card and the treat basket is such a "treat"! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
NanaConnie TT DT

Marianne said...

Beautiful creation. Love the colorcombo. The pumpkin is an eyecatcher.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

pattyo said...

Oh, what a perfect set! I love that adorable little witch!

Lynn said...

I just love that pumpkin treat holder! The combo of Kraft with the black and the sweet accents is adorable!

Sheri said...

SO PRETTY! That little pumpkin basket is SO CUTE!

Diane said...

Beuatiful!beautiufl...love the entire project...am giving this challenge a try if my hand will behave itself...lol!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

EEEK...I just love this project. The pumpkin is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

Lea L. said...

This is really cute! I love the little pumpkin goodie bag!

Maria said...

Fabulous projects that you created! Love the little witch card and adorable pumpkin! I had fun with this challenge! So many beautiful cards from the DT and participants!!:-))

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

What a gorgeous monochromatic set!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!

purple_pea_fran said...

Beautiful as always! I love those bows! And of course the pumpkin bag is so cute :) Fran x

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great Halloween set! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.