Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Ribbon Reel #11!

 Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome!  I'm excited to share a sweet little creation I designed for The Ribbon Reel #11 - 'Happy Birthday'.  We were given this photo for inspiration ...

 ... pretty, huh??!!??



Keilly sent me the most gorgeous supplies from The Ribbon Reel Shop to design with this week -- oh my shabby goodness!!!  I made the rolled ribbon flower on the far left using Turquoise Sheer Ruffle - stunning in real life!  The gorgeous pink and white bloom is a 45mm Hybrid Tea Rose.  The seam binding is Cameo Beige with a snipett of Baby Pink.


I adhered a couple pieces of 25mm Lace/Velvet Pink/Ivory on either end of my stamped image and then machine sewed a piece of 15mm Scallop Lace Cream onto the image.   Lots of yummy layering on this card ... just the way I like it!!

The stamped images are from Crafty Secrets - Birds of Happiness and A Couple of Cuties. The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft - Miss Nelly and I embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper folder from SU!

Please visit The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies creations this week and then I hope you'll give this week's challenge a try!

Thanks for visiting today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  


9 comments:

Pattie said...

GORGEOUS Debbie! I love those beautiful roses and that image is so cute! Love the colored ink too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How pretty is that, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

This is gorgeous Deb ... so pretty ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

pattyo said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the rolled flower!

Linda R. said...

What a wonderful card.. So pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Shannon White said...

Wowzers! This is really lovely! Love the Sweet image the terrific embossing and those roses are so Wonderful! Just a super Pretty card!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Cheryl Nelson said...

Truly remarkable work! So GORGEOUS!
Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Keilly said...

This is beautiful, I love your rolled ribbon flower!

Yolanda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the sentiment banner. Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown!