Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy September Release Party Time!!

 Yippiee ...it's September 1st, so that means it's time to share all the wonderful new goodies available today at the My Time Made Easy Shop!!  

For today's project, I created a pretty little gift set using the brand new ... TRICKY TREAT TOTE template!


This adorable tote is large enough to hold a bag of Kraft Caramel candies, two large granny smith apples and some wooden popsicle sticks ... what a sweet treat to give for Halloween this year!


I stamped this adorable poem onto cardstock I cut using the Secret Surprise cut file, layering it with another piece of pumpkin cardstock and using the Secret Surprise acrylic stamp set!


This gorgeous patterned paper is Dainty Damask which I recolored in black to match with my set.


I tied a bunch of wooden popsicle sticks with some black & white baker's twine and stamped this sentiment from the Secret Surprise stamp set onto a tag I cut from the new Simple Tags Collection!


For the matching card, I used another snipett of the Dainty Damask paper along with some Academic Hodgepodge paper and a sentiment and cute little spider from the A Spooky Surprise acrylic stamp set!  The bloom was made using the Blossoming into Spring pretty cut file


And there you have it my crafty friends ... a sweet treat your recipients will adore to get this fall and Halloween season -- and I KNOW you'll have fun creating a set like this too!

Be sure to visit the other teamies blogs to check out their fabby creations for our September Release Party:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

And then pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more fun projects!

Thanks for peeking in today.  I'll be back on Sunday with another project to share using the {new} Tying Up Loose Ends template ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 

ColourQ #100 - sketch/favorite past color combo
Die Cut Dreams #97 - gift box or bag
Fussy & Fancy 1,000 followers - celebration
Paper Issues - 31 Days of Halloween

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Eeeekkk! SO, SO cute, Debbie! I just love Halloween, and this is the cutest treat set ever!

Monique said...

Oh this is Awesome Debbie.. I love the black, orange and splash of purple...Your sample today is rich and yummy....Love it GF!!

Charlene said...

OH SO SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

Debbie,
Could not wait to see your projects and they did not disappoint! Absolutely adorable--so clever to include all the "fixings" for caramel apples! Yum!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful treat container and love the card, Debbie! Great choice of color combo's. Thanks for joining us for the 100th challenge at the ColourQ.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gorgeous projects, Debbie! Love them both so much! Thank you so much for playing with our 100th challenge at the colourQ!

Dragonlady said...

What a gorgeous creation, love the flower. Thanks for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

Hugs Ali x