Monday, September 19, 2011

Lovely Layout with December 25th by Kaisercraft ...


 Hello friends ... so hard to wrap my mind around Christmas when we're gearing up for Halloween, but getting a jump start on my holiday projects and gifts is actually quite appealing.  You know how busy the holidays can be, so working on Christmas projects in September sounds like the key to success for me!  Today I have a lovely LO to share with you that I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their gorgeous new line called December 25th!







Please pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see what the other teamies have been creating using this lovely line and for a complete materials list of goodies I used on this LO!
Thanks for stopping by today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo


 

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Beautiful Debbie! I am trying to get myself to think about Christmas too. Your LO is a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing it.