Friday, September 30, 2011

Let the My Time Made Easy October Peeks Begin!

 Hi everyone ... it's the end of the month and that can only mean one fun and exciting thing!  Yep, it's time to let the new release peeks for My Time Made Easy begin!

My assignment today was to create a holiday gift set using one of the new October templates, so without further ado, I'm tickled to introduce you all to ... TOPPED OFF!


This adorable and oh-so-easy to assemble template has a multitude of uses when you change the 'topper'.  For mine, I decided to go with a Thanksgiving theme and created a sweet little pumpkin topper for my template box bottom!  When I say easy peesy I'm not kidding ... this little charmer went together in less than five minutes after I had the base pieces cut out, embossed and inked!


I made a sweet little sentiment tag using the Thankful acrylic stamp set and added a couple of pretty little leaves I cut out with my Cricut using the Old Oak Leaves Pretty Cut File (resized down to fit my pumpkin!).  I embossed the leaves with polka dots and added some inking to create more texture and dimension.  In my true shabby fashion, I added a twig from my yard for the pumpkin stem, some glimmer mist from Tattered Angels for aging, a sparkler from Webster's, yellow pearls and lace and some yummy seam binding from my Etsy Shop in Vintage Winter White and Ambrosia Cantalope.  The pretty gardenia paper bloom is from The Ribbon Reel and I sprinkled a bit of gold glitter on the edges.


Next I set to work to make a coordinating card for my sweet little set!  This time I used the Framed Elegance acrylic stamp set along with the Creative Card/Envelope #1 Pretty Cut File to create the sentiment. A snipett of my favie Dainty Damask paper printed in Sunrise on the bottom - love it!


More pretty seam binding, lace, pearls, a gold doilie, rouched chocolate brown ribbon and satin flowers to complete my card!


A-dorable, right??!!??  But wait ... I mentioned this was a 'gift' set, so I need a gift to add!


I whipped up some yummy Tastefully Simple Pumpkin Patch cookies this afternoon with cream cheese frosting and will slip these inside the gift box when I'm ready to give this little cutie pie away.  I think I'll give this to the host for our next dinner club since our theme will be 'Thanksgiving' ... perfect, don't you think!  These would make a-dorable table favors for your next fall gathering -- put the names of your guests on each tag and fill the inside of the box with cookies, popcorn or candy ... OR one delicious CUPCAKE!!


Just a little something to show you care ... all packaged up in an on-so-pretty set -- super easy peesy to assemble, and I know your recipient will LOVE it for sure!

Be sure to visit the other teamies' blogs who have projects to share with you today:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

... and don't forget to stop by the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY for tons of FAB inspiration too!

Please come on back tomorrow for October1st and our Official Release Party where the entire team will be sharing projects made with loads of new goodies available to purchase in the shop starting on Saturday.  Until then, happy craftin'!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  

Top Tip Tuesday #53 - 2 or more ribbons, lace, twine or fabric
Simon Says Stamp - anything
CR84FN #39 - orange, yellow, brown



22 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Debbie, these are all so pretty and the cupcakes look yummy!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH Debbie I love this as a pumpkin! What a great idea. Looks so pretty and is a wonderful idea for Fall!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Gorgeous set, Debbie! I love the embossing, too.
Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Fall Challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Lisa M said...

I'm on the floor! This project just blew me right out of the chair. :)
Completely adorable and perfectly coordinated and absolutely a wonderful gift set. That's gonna be one lucky recipient. Fantastic job!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. 
Lisa xx

Elaine Stark said...

Mmm this looks delightful. A lovely set. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! And now i'm hungry! thanks!

june lanum said...

hi Debbie, what embossing folder did you use on your pumpkin? your whole set turned put great

Monique said...

Ack!!!! I love this as a lil pumpkin,!!! What an adorable set and the cupcakes look very Yummy!!!

Kathryn B said...

This is just beautiful and so creative Debbie! I just love the Pumpkin theme and those cupcakes look delicious!!!

Lisa said...

What a sweet autumn gift set! And the cookies look yummy :)

Marie said...

Debbie, the whole set is beautiful. Love the embossed pumpkin top. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

pattyo said...

Another gorgeous set, Debbie! Those cookies look delicious!

Theresa said...

Beautiful set!! Love the first project - that top is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at FTTC.

Mrs Frizz said...

wowser - gorgeous ... and I'm sure the recipient will be over the moon.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty and the treats look scrumptious! thanks for playing with CR84FN :)

Jamie said...

Just gorgeous! Love the embossing on the pumpkin. Thanks for playing in our challenge and Happy Fall!

Hugs! Jamie
The Beary Scrap DT

Debgem said...

Yum!! What a super set! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Audrey Pettit said...

U-Mazing and U-Dorable creations, Debbie! Love,love that little box with the pumpkin topper. Gorgeous matching card and as always, your details are fabulous. And how yummy do those pumpkin cookies look??!

Caroljenks said...

This is beautiful! I just LOVE the twig - perfect!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our '2 or more Ribbons' Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when you link :)

Carol x

Samantha said...

Beautiful I love the colours and the embossing, Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our 2 Or More, Ribbon, Twine, Lace, Fabric Challenge, Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times, I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! I love the pumpkin idea for the topper! I love pumpkins and this little template embossed is so pretty! Beautiful card too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Pure gorgeousness GF...love this idea and goodies! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC. Hugs ~S~