Monday, September 26, 2011

Kraft Outlet news ...

 As you have been noticing from the badge on my sidebar, I've been asked to be a Guest Designer over at The Kraft Journal for The Kraft Outlet Shop in November.  Well, much to my surprise, Beth contacted me and asked me to fill a permanent spot on the Design Team beginning in January 2012 - whooo hooo!


As you all know, I adore using Kraft cardstock and embellishments on my projects, so I jumped at the chance to be able to design using some of the amazing goodies available at The Kraft Outlet Shop ... {swoon}!!!

Stay tuned ... see you here in November with some Guest Design Team projects and then check back beginning in January for weekly projects spotlighting these yummy goodies!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Debbie. What an honor for you. I'm sure you will be able to ROCK this new DT position, and inspire us all on a regular basis. I'm very happy for you, girl!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
P.S. I'd LOVE to have you stop by my blog, take a peek, enter my antique floral frog give-away if you want, a become a follower (if you really want to make me smile). Again, congrats! You ROCK IT now, ya hear?

pattyo said...

Congrats,Debbie!

Susan said...

awesome to be a chosen a position with this magazine; I've enjoyed your pictures of N.C...another place I'd like to visit; TFS!