Sunday, September 11, 2011

Boo!

Hi everyone ... I hope you're having a wonderful stampy day today doing what you love!  Last night the hubs and I went out for dinner to Cheesecake Factory, saw a movie (I Don't Know How She Does It) and then listened to a live band playing in the outdoor walking section of my favorite mall!  A good day!  Today he golfed and I'm getting stampy. He's watching football now, so more scrappy time for me - yippiee!  Later, we're meeting one of our son's for dinner out and I think I might make a Michael's run while we're in that neck of the woods.  LOVE weekends like this -- stress free and FUN!

I have a sweet Halloween card I made this afternoon to share with ya'll.

It just seems so early for Halloween -- it was just summer last week ... but alas, it'll be here before we know it and then onto holiday decorating for me!


I used lots of Crafty Secrets goodness on this sweetie pie -- Creating With Vintage Patterns CD, Halloween Greeting Creative Scrap, Halloween Fun stamp set and Vintage Labels stamp set!


I used the rolled flower die from My Favorite Things to create this sweet, but oh-so-spooky flower, added a tag with the 'BOO!' sentiment, some black and white baker's twine and spooky green glitter leaves!
Spooky and Sweet!

Thanks for peeking in today!

Challenges for this card: 

Paper Issues - 31 Days of Halloween

6 comments:

Auntie Em said...

What a great card!!! I love the lace and glittery embellishments on your pretty card and then I had to look twice and it gave me chuckle to see the nasty little jack-o-lantern man grinning on the front. Hehehe!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Oh yes, I am totally envious of your stress-free weekend! It seems sooo long since I have had one of those! Sounds lovely! :)

Kathy Ethington said...

I love your Halloween card....it's so cute and totally shabby...not easy with Halloween. Love all the details.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzie, girl! This is fabulous!! SO LOVE this one!
.........you do have my address, right??? ;)

Pam~ said...

Great card ... love that spooky flower! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Paper Squirrel said...

WOW! Saw this on Crafty Secrets blog and just had to come take a closer look. It's gorgeous with all the layers and little details...just LOVELY!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Oh I really love this card! Halloween is my favorite holiday so this gets me really excited!