Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Beautiful Day ...

 Hello sweet friends!  So happy you stopped by for a little visit today!!

I have just a little something to share tonight that I adore ... it has a bit of sparkle ... a lot of shabby goodness ... it is so soft and pretty ... just makes me smile!  Enjoy!!

Deliciousness from Crafty SecretsLove Mail Creative Scrap, Grand Greetings stamp set, Cupcake Party stamp set, Artsy Banners stamp set and the Creating With Vintage Patterns CD. The base of the card is Kraft cardstock that I inked with cream paint to create a time-worn and shabby effect.

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 

CR84FN #37 - light blue, turquoise, neutrals



8 comments:

pattyo said...

So pretty! Brings a smile to my face, too!

Marie said...

Awesome card a bit shabby chic! Love the butterfly and DP.

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous, Debbie! So sweet and feminine and pretty as a picture! Makes me happy to look at it. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely papers, great style in the sentiment and like the sparkle and lace

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a fun card, Debbie! I love the shabby touch! Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oooh, lovin all the sparkles on this one Debbie! So glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

Kathy Ethington said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!

Ellen said...

Debbie I just love this card! So feminine and pretty.