Saturday, September 10, 2011

Background Stamping ... oh my!

 I adore creating my own background patterned paper by using stamped images ... and this sweet little creation is no exception!!!  Enjoy :)


I used the Creating With Vintage Patterns CD and the Love Mail Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets for the pieces in my design that have pre-printed patterns!  I love that sweet little ticket!!


Next I merrily set to work creating a background patterned paper for the base of my card using these beautiful sets from Crafty SecretsGrand Greetings, Birds of Happiness (<-- I got to create some of the sentiments for this set!), Let's Hang Out, Born to Fly, Artsy Banners, Cupcake Party and Card Sentiments. 


And finally, I used a couple of my favorite dies from Papertrey Ink to complete this cutie pie -- Signature Series: Dress Form and Banner Builder Collection!!

Thanks for peeking in today ... hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing weekend filled with lots of scrappy, stampy time!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:

JUGS #101 - text stamp background
Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #31 - background stamping
The Kraft Journal - kraft and something grand
Stamptacular Sunday #127 - anything
Flourishes Colors of Fall - honeysuckle, nougat, quarry, coffee liqueur 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Very shabby chic :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card!! Gorgeous detail and the colors are just lovely!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Mynnette said...

What an absolutely fabulous card! Gorgeous work!!!

Liliana W said...

Just gorgeous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

cute, cute, cute, Debbie! This is just so stinkin' adorable! I love the background paper you created with the various birthday stamps. Love the glittered heart layered with the dress form, and that banner is just fabulous. :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

NancyB said...

Gorgeous card - very shabby!

Dana Gustafson said...

Deb darling! This is perfect perfect perfect! I LOVE how you integrated your text elements on this card. Thank you for getting your text ON with Just Us Girls!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Another feminine birthday card, wonderful job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Fall Challenge.

Kim Duran said...

Debbie, this is so pretty! The "love" ticket and the dress form are my favorites! But I also love the background stamping. Ok, I love it all! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Kraft Journal!