Friday, September 23, 2011

Anniversary Box is JustRite ...

 On our way out this morning for our weekend getaway at a B&B down in Wilmington, NC, but before I left I wanted to share some happy news with you all ...


 ... the sweet little tin box that I designed to hold the new wedding band I purchased for my hubby to celebrate our 25th anniversary earned a top three spot over at JustRite for their Frugal Friday Challenge - WOW!

Original post HERE with all the pics!

Thanks SO MUCH to Kellie and the girlies for making my day today :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Linda B said...

Gorgeous!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Maria said...

Awww, the tin box you decorated is simply amazing! Happy 25th Anniversary! May you have many more joyous years together! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy wedding anniversary ... enjoy your weekend!