Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vintage Timeless with Kaisercraft ...

 Hi all ... so glad you popped in for a visit today!  I'd like to share a LO I made for Kaisercraft with you using the Timeless collection -- sooooo pretty!

'Precious Family Time'



This is my oldest son, Brandon - 20 years old!


This is my youngest son, Justin, 19 years old!



Our family beach trip this summer was ... precious family time!
Pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog for a complete materials list and to be inspired by the other teamies creations using a variety of Kaisercraft Core Products!!

Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

cebelica said...

This is stunning. I love how you made this layout! Hugs!

pattyo said...

Lovely layout, Debbie! Handsome young men you have there!