Monday, August 22, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #76!

 Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome to this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room!  Char is our talented host this week and she has chosen this gorgeous photo as inspiration ...



... and asks that we create a card or project with a handmade flower AND use pink, peach, green and neutrals.  


Paper Pretties is the sponsor in the Tea Room this week and they supplied the design teamies with some pretty little digital images to create with.  I chose to work with Basket of Apples ... but I made mine a basket of yummy summer peaches!


The pretty little pink paper roses are accented with a bow of Ambrosia Cantalope and Mint Green Tea Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop ... more delicious flavors for this end-of-summer picnic!


I'm giving this sweet little card to my BFF for spoiling me rotten last week on my birthday ... she is the bestest bestie a girl could ask for!!!

Please be sure to visit the other Shabby Girls to see what they have created for your inspiration today:

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!

Danielle Greenwood - Au Clair de La Lune

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman -  The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards 
And then I hope you'll give our fun color challenge a try this week!
Thanks for visiting today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
The Shabby Tea Room #76- handmade flowers with pink, peach, green and neutrals


7 comments:

Magda(i)Lena said...

Love your card! Beautiful!!!

Thank you for picking me as a winner TSTR #75.

Ros said...

So pretty and fresh ... thanks again Debs for sharing this with us at CCCB always nice to see you

Linda R. said...

Such a pretty card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love those bright colors, so very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

pattyo said...

This is so cute! I don't think I've ever seen an image using peaches.

Cheryl Nelson said...

This couldn't be LOVELIER! LOVE it so much! Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so adorable! Love that you converted that stamp image to peaches. This is fabulous!