Friday, August 26, 2011

A Shabby Little Chalkboard project ...

 Hi everyone and welcome to the bloggity blog today!  I am tickled to share the project I made for The Hybrid Chick with you today ... a Shabby Little Chalkboard message center!!



 This was so much fun to design and assemble!!  Hop on over to The Hybrid Chick for a complete materials list and tutorial and then I'd love it if you left me a comment over there letting me know what you think!

Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  

Create for Cards - back to school
Tuesday Throwdown #63 - dimension and texture
Fussy & Fancy 1,000 followers - celebration
The Beary Scrap - tic-tac-toe (glitter, flower, paper piecing - also used button!)

9 comments:

Janetcraft said...

HI Debbie, I love this idea of decorating the chalkboard..it's so cute and thanks for droppping by..appreciate your words of sweetness and encouragement.

Natka said...

It´s wonderfull, Debbie!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Debbie: I love your style! This chalkboard is just so darn cute. And the damask picnic basket knocked my socks off!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how very cute, Debbie! Such a fun and adorable project. Love all the detail and school goodies, and love that you even tied on a piece of chalk. :)

Davi said...

Debbie what a darling project you created with all the fun little elements and the cute chalkboard! So glad you shared it with us at TT this week :)

Benzi said...

What a great project and one that is very usable. Like the added chalk..gotta have it. :-)
Glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Jamie said...

This is so, so cute and fun, I just love it! Thanks so much for joining in our Tic Tac Toe challenge, good luck! :):):)

Jamie from TBS DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

I'm so happy to see you in our challenge once again! I love this little chalk board and your fabulous details.

Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Tic-Tac-Toe challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Patricia said...

Thank you for playing with us at The Beary Scrap, awesome project. I hope to see you play with us again. Good Luck.
~Patricia