Thursday, August 18, 2011

Perfect Party Package ... WINNER!

 Oh my shabby goodness ... WOWOWOWOW!!!  The sweet little party package I designed a couple weeks ago just won first place at The Scrapcake Blog for their dual color inspiration challenge!  I simply adored the colors of the challenge - I designed using 'The Bright Side of Life' color palette -  and it was very fun to create this party package!



Today is my birthday, so what a wonderful way to help me celebrate!!!

Thanks so much to the girlies at The Scrapcake Blog for making my day so special!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo



9 comments:

Larisa said...

happy Birthday to you Debbie! I wish you all the best!!
have a great day!
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Charlene said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you !!!! Have an awesome day sweetie!!! Hugs, Char

Karola Witczak said...

Again - Huge Congrats Debbie and Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you had wonderful day!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Debbie
Happy birthday to you


and I'll have you know that was sung in my bestest voice and sung in tune!

Michelle said...

Awwww.....congrats for your win but mostly Happy Belated Birthday! Great project and the colors are so fun, bright and cheery.

Magda(i)Lena said...

Happy birthday, Debbie!
And congrats for your win at The Scrapcake!

pattyo said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Sorry I'm a little late! I have an aunt whose BD is the 18th, my dads' was the 19th and I was of the 4th.

Diane said...

I can see why you won...this a a beautiful project....your creations are always beautiful...I have almost followed you since day one...and you just get better and better and you were top notch to begin with....so creative!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, happy, happy birthday to you, Debbie! I hope your day was amazing!
Your set here is stunning.:)