Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Perfect Day Is ...

 Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome!  I have a  LO to share with you all today that I designed 'just because'!  I got caught up for today on DT assignments and had some pictures that I hadn't scrapped yet from our recent family vacation to the beach, so I thought today was the perfect opportunity to hunker down in my craft room and scrap the afternoon away!

My dear and sweet blogging friend, Anabelle, is the Guest Designer over at Once Upon A ... Sketch this month, so I really wanted to give their challenge a try!  Anabelle's LO was so inspirational to me -- so pretty in pink with a yummy banner and great pops of color!

Here's my take ...
I used the gorgeous Miss Nelly collection ... new in August from Kaisercraft!  This is a picture of my hubby and I in front of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Restaurant in Myrtle Beach, SC!

Pink, aqua with a bit of green and hot pink ... it doesn't get much better than that in my opinion!!


 Thanks for peeking in today!  I hope you're having a wonderful stampy day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this LO:

Once Upon A ... Sketch - LO with journaling
Really Reasonable Ribbons #29 - summer and ribbon




15 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful page, love the paper you have used and those embellishments are gorgeous.

Carol x

Gerry van Gent said...

Gorgeous layout! Great take on Nadia`s sketch! Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

pattyo said...

Love your layout using these beautiful colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful page, Debbie! It's so fun to see a layout from you. Such yummy colors here. Love the papers and LOVE those flowers. :)

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is drop dead gorgeous ... hugz x
thanks for playing x

Maggie said...

Debbie,
I luv your colours and it a fabulous lo.

I will be honored for you to join our party this week at
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/08/nbcs-america-got-talent-and-our-own.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I am in love with your cluster!!! Beautiful flowers with lovely soft colors! Great job!Thanks for joining OUAS!

sari said...

What a stunning & lovely page!! Such pretty details and papers!

Simply Shaz said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie:) I LOVE all the colours that you used. Each year for the past few years i say to myself
"This year will be the year that i get stuck in to scrapping" and it just never happens :( I have soooo much stash that is my scrapping only stash, i won't allow myself touch it for any other reason...so when it comes to creating LO my products used will all be years behind the times...LOL
Shaz xx

sandi said...

Beautiful!!! Love your cluster of flowers and your journaling...looks fab! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

mommyof5kidz said...

This is just gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this month!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous layout, Debbie!! Love all the fabulous embellishments!!
Hugs~
Sheri

phamil said...

What a beautiful, soft and sweet page! It's almost like candy it's so sweet!!! Gorgeous work, and thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

Lysa said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!