Monday, August 1, 2011

Melissa Frances ... Needle and Thread!

 Oh my shabby goodness ... another card I designed using a lot of delicious goodies from Melissa Frances is spotlighted on the Melissa Frances company blog today ... {swoon}!!!


This card is one of my personal favies and is on display in my craft space ... I can't bring myself to give it away yet -- it makes me smile each time I glance at it :)


I used papers from the gorgeous 5th Avenue Collection along with a beautiful aqua rhinestone and an adorable tiny kraft envelope and tag!


The beautiful vintage image is from Crafty Secrets ... pretty paper blooms, lace trim and rhinestone flourish from Prima.


I adore to layer lots of scrumptious goodness on my cards and projects and this little sweetie is no exception!  Some Vintage Winter White and Paradise Aqua Mist Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop along with baker's twine, cute ruler satin ribbon, sweet chipboard sewing elements, and a paper doilie complete this little treasure!


And there you have it ... a vintage-inspired little pretty made from the heart with love!  I'd be tickled if you had a minute to pop on over to the Melissa Frances blog and check out my project/supply list ... so many pretty creations showcased on this amazing forum ... pure eye candy for all!!

Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo


4 comments:

Charlene said...

Happy Monday Debbie!!!I simply LOVE this card !!! One of my fav's :-)

pattyo said...

I agree, Debbie. This is one of my favorite cards of your's!

Jen said...

I can certainly see why this card brings a smile to your face. It's gorgeous! It's absolutely bringing a smile to mine too. I just adore the well placed bling and the threaded paper spool. Very fab!

Ros said...

Congrats on your wonderful creations on MF blog ... you are such a hard worker Deb ... just don't know how you manage to turn out such beautiful creations constantly ... lovely work!