Sunday, August 28, 2011

Miss Nelly for Kaisercraft!

 Good morning all ... I hope everyone that was in the path of Hurricane Irene is safe and sound today!  We live about 2 hours northwest of where Irene made landfall near Morehead City, NC.  Here in Chapel Hill we had wind gusts up to 40+ MPH and a bit of rain, but weathered the storm with no major problems -- two tree branches down in our backyard and a lot of little debris scattered around that will need to be cleaned up today.
Our coast and outerbank barrier islands got hit really hard with damaging winds and storm surge flooding ... mother nature is very unkind sometimes.

I have family that lives in central NY and friends that live in RI and NH ... they are getting hit by the storm right now, so I'm still praying for everyone's safety.

I have a sweet card to share with you today that I designed for Kaisercraft using their gorgeous Miss Nelly collection!




I gave this pretty card to my BFF and her hubby who celebrated their wedding anniversary yesterday in San Francisco, CA ... what a romantic getaway for such a special couple!
Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, this is gorgeous, Debbie! This is definitely at the top of my list of Debbie faves! Love what you've done with that paper, and love the doily and layered butterfly in the center. Stunning! I'm sure the lucky couple adored this. :)

Charlene said...

Beeutiful!!!!!! LOVE all the papers you used and so bright and pretty :-)

pattyo said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! Love the doilies, especially how you decorated the center doily.