Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Melissa Frances ... True Bliss!

 Good morning sweet bloggity friends and welcome!  I have the absolute pleasure of having another one of my sweet and shabby little creations featured on the Melissa Frances blog today ... {swoon}!!!


I used some delicious 5th Avenue paper and Attic Treasures paper along with yummy pearls and crepe paper from Melissa Frances to complete this design!


The flowers are fabric with crepe paper centers and leaves ... pop on over to the Melissa Frances blog for a complete tutorial on how to make some of these yummy blooms for yourself!  They are too much fun!!  I just adore all the lines that Melissa produces for us to create with and these two are among my favorites ... so soft, so shabby so vintage-inspired and beautiful!

Would love to hear your thoughts after you've had a chance to read over the tutorial for the flowers ... leave me a comment over there with a link to any handmade blooms you decide to try :)

Have fun and have a wonderful stampy day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

pattyo said...

Love this card, Debbie, and the way you made the leaves!