Monday, August 1, 2011

Let's Party ... My Time Made Easy Style!

 Hi everyone ... so happy you popped in today!  Welcome to the official August Release Party for My Time Made Easy!   All of the girls have wonderful projects to share with you today, so let's get started!!

I decided to use some sentiments from the {new} Back to School digital set along with the Secret Surprise  stamp set to create some hang tags for my set of gift cards today!  

I was inspired by this little treasure my hubby treated me to last month while on vacation at Myrtle Beach ...


... this year I got brown large and small Coach bags and last year I got black large and small Coach bags.  What color for next year ... me thinks {PINK}!

Anywhooo, when Lauren asked the teamies to create a set of cards/gift cards for today's projects, I knew right away what I wanted to do!  Re-introducing you to ...  the Purse-onality Pretty Cut File!!


TOO CA-UTE, right??!!??


For those of you like me who love to give gift cards, this Pretty Cut File is a 'must have'!!  I cut out three sets of purses and decorative layers in less than five minutes using my Cricut, but you can just as easily use the PDF version with a pair of scissors to achieve the exact same look -- use an oval punch for the handle!


I used a die from Spellbinders to add 'decorative lining' to the inside of my purses -- the pretty papers are from the Dainty Damask and Dotted Stripes collections.  I stamped the 'C' onto the purse fronts using a stamp from my stash.


The slot is the perfect size to hold any gift card - brilliant!



The fronts of the purses are decorated with silver gromets and brads ... just like the real thing.  The 'Coach' was stamped using silver ink!


Simply adorable ... aren't they??!!??  I love how they turned out.  I'll be making {lots} more of these for sure ... they'll make great gift enclosures for the holidays, birthdays, anniversaries ... any occasion ... any time of the year! I think these will make perfect gifties for my girlfriends filled with a Starbucks Coffee gift card ... or maybe a gift card to our LLS!!

You won't want to miss what the other girls' have created for your inspiration today:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:


And don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more eye candy!

Thanks for visiting with me today!  I'll be back again on Wednesday with a {sweet} treat to share!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  

Simon Says Stamp - shaped cards
The Shabby Tea Room #73 - mix and match - 3 DSP's



10 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

seriously loving this wee project ... what an awesome wee purse.

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh! These are definitely too cute! I love them! Who wouldn't want to get one like this? My friend loves Coach purses...I'll have to keep these in mind! Great idea!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a cute, clever idea!! I love this!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Dan said...

Great cut file! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Caroljenks said...

Wow these are adorable - Gorgeous projects. Love them!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Make it Girlie' Challenge and don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us on your blog you could win another prize too!

Carol x

Lisa M said...

I think if I just walked down the street with that over my shoulder, I could pull it off! LOL...Those are so stinkin' adorable (that's a compliment..lol.)
Thank you SO much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Make it Girlie" challenge. It was a blast admiring your project.
Lisa xx

Monique said...

Seriously cute Debbie.. What a great idea :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Such Darling little purses!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Debbie said...

What a fabulous idea! Love it!

Nina said...

OMG!! What brillant and stunning purses. Love the details and colours on all three!


Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.