Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let the September My Time Made Easy peeks begin!

 Hello everyone and welcome to the first day of peeks for the September My Time Made Easy release!

Today the teamies and I will be sharing card sets we made using some of the new digital images and papers for September.  I used the Happy Hallows digital stamp set along with the Keep It Organized acrylic stamp set and some Color Infusion and Trendy Forest pretty papers!!  I love all the yummy layers on the cards I designed ...





 ... so bright and cheery!

Be sure to visit the other My Time Made Easy Designers' blogs to check out their card sets:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

... and don't forget the MTME Designer's Gallery for tons more little pretties posted new all the time!

Thanks so much for visiting me today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for these cards:  



8 comments:

kingfrog said...

Чудесный ансамбль из тёплых осенних открыточек! Super!

cebelica said...

Very pretty cards. Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable, Debbie! Love, love all those fun tree images. What a gorgeous set this makes. :)
And thanks again for my awesome CD prize. I got it yesterday. Can't wait to play! :)
Haven't tackled my darn printer yet, though.......

Michelle said...

Oh I just love your card set! The sentiment tied around the tree trunk is darling. Thanks for sharing!

Monique said...

What a wonderful set of cards Debbie :)

Lisa Kind said...

Oh wow, these are so pretty! I love that you left the trees uncolored! That is such a cool look! Very pretty cards!

Romaine said...

Debbie, I love these trees! So unexpected in their simplicity (you SO rock gorgeous layers!) am also liking your CAS look!

Heather Jensen said...

What a great collection of cards. Thanks for playing at Flourishes BBB challenge. :)