Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Friend ... with Melissa Frances!

 Morning ya'll ... just a quick pop in today with some very exciting news!  I have another sweet creation spotlighted today on the Melissa Frances Blog!


Be sure to pop on over there for a little peek-sie to check out all the sweet details included in this pretty little card!
And then I'd love for you to leave a comment while visiting to let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I hope you're having a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

velta said...

Hi Debbie ~ Just had to say that I went by MF blog and saw your creation here...Perfectly Stunning! I love all of the elements you have used here...Your talent is amazing! Thank you for sharing all of these places online to visit...it is bringing me such great ideas!

Charlene said...

Congrats Debbie!!! Cute card !!!

bethann said...

so sweet, love that fence. i'd put a little nest on the bottom, just for fun

Sheri said...

This is A-MAZING! Your talent is so inspiring! TFS!