Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beyond the Page with Miss Nelly ...

 Hi all and welcome!  I have a very sweet project to share with you today that I designed for Kaisercraft using the lovely Miss Nelly collection and one of their dress form wooden kits!






Please pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see a complete materials list so you can make one of these adorable dress form projects for yourself!  The other teamies have prepared some additional projects for your inspiration that you won't want to miss too!

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

velta said...

Oh My ~ I just love this vintage look! Mostly I love how you decorated the form!! Also have to comment on the new release from MTME below...LOVE it...great cards girl!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Debbie! This is so beautiful and so you! I'm loving' these dress forms! Love the rhinestone necklace! Just so gorgeous!

pattyo said...

This is the cutest thing!

NancyB said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your work - very inspiring for me.