Friday, August 19, 2011

At the Beach ... with Kaisercraft!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!!  Today I have a bright and cheery LO to share with you that I designed for Kaisercraft using their new Miss Nelly collection ... {swoon}!!! 






Among my favorite things to do each year when we vacation at the beach is to visit my favorite restaurants - yum!  It's all about the food for me sometimes!!!  Please visit the Kaisercraft Blog for inspiration from the other teamies using the Miss Nelly collection and to see a complete materials list for this LO.
Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo



4 comments:

velta said...

Debbie ~ This is perfect for the beach...I love Joe's Crab Shack...and have been there many times...Love your flowers, but most of all, I love the colors you used! TFS!!

pattyo said...

So sweet! Love that pop of lime green!

Diane said...

What a gorgeous layout...love~love those flowers and the color combos!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so adorable, Debbie! Bright and happy and oh, so shabby chic!