Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown Guest Spot for July!

Hello peeps and welcome to my fourth and final Guest Designer Spot at Tuesday Throwdown!  WOW - what a fast month July was ... just flew by didn't it??  Anywhoo, this week the #59 challenge is sponsored by My Grafico and the theme is to make a matching gift set or card set -- FUN!

I got to design with these pretty and graphic images from the My Grafico Shop ...


... added a bit of shabby love with some bloomers from Webster's Pages ...


... some polka dotted organza ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons ...


... a couple of sewing pins ...


... and some Kraft cardstock inked on the edges with cream paint -- YUM!

Be sure to pop on over to the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to check out what the other teamies have created this week for your inspiration and then I hope you have time to give this fun challenge a try!

Thank you to Davi and all the girls at TT for inviting me along to be their month-long guest designer for July!  I had a blast creating with the team ... such a fun place to visit!!!

Hugs to all!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for these cards:

Tuesday Throwdown #59 - matching gift set or card set

4 comments:

sari said...

So many beautiful cards Debbie! Love the flowers you have added! Hugs & Sunshine!

jennifer said...

i love the simple cards with the flowers as a surprise pop!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, SO, SO cute, Debbie! What an adorable card set, and such a brilliant use for the Bloomers. I totally adore that each card matches, but is just a wee bit different. :)

Laurel said...

I love what you have done! Love those blooms!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.