Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown Guest Spot for July!

Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome to the Tuesday Throwdown #58 challenge - metallic!  The month is just flying by and so is my Guest Design time with the TT girlies!


Our sponsor at TT this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I chose to create a card with their oh-so-pretty digital image called  'Summer Party'.


These amazing papers are from the {new} Vintage Papers CD available at Crafty Secrets as well as the gold foil stickers, Artsy Banner stamp set, Born to Fly stamp set.  The patterned papers are set on top of some pretty Regal  Rose cardstock and the card base is some Kraft that I inked with cream paint around the edges to create a time-worn look!


The metallic I included:  gold foil stickers, two trinket pins, rhinestone brad & rhinestones for necklace!
Be sure to hop on over to the Tuesday Throwdown Blog to check out what the other Design Teamies have created for inspiration this week and then I hope you can give this fun challenge a try :)

Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

 Challenges for this card: 

The Pink Elephant #108 - inspiration photo
The Kraft Journal - My Favorite Things 
Simon Says Stamp - anything

10 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

ok another stunning project ... I cant get enough of your gorgeous work ... stunning .. hugz x

Ros said...

I've back tracked to see all your creation that I've missed ... fabulous Debs ... but that banner is STUNNING .... hope I haven't missed your completed quilt?

Vicki C said...

VERY pretty!

velta said...

This is just stunning!!! I love all of the elements you have used on this card. Very vintage and chic!!

pattyo said...

This is so cute!!

Tracy said...

Another beautiful entry for this week's challenge. Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!

Pattie said...

Gorgeous Deb! I love that image and the colors you used are so pretty...I know they're your faves!

Davi said...

Love that beautiful card Debbie!! The sweet image and all the pretty vintage elements make some great eye candy:) So glad you have joined us this month.

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty and adorable, Debbie! Love that stamp image you chose. The bling you added was the sweetest touch. Love the doily. Love it all.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful card, Debbie!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!