Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown Guest Spot for July!

Hello all and welcome to another challenge at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog!  Our #57 challenge is called 'Fun in the Sun' and is sponsored by Pink Cat Studio!


I designed with the Love Birds on a Swing digital image for this card ... soooo cute!!   I love the sweet simplicity of this card -- using shades of Melon Mambo, Real Red, Cake Crumbs and Very Vanilla!!


Hop on over to the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog to see what the other teamies have created for your inspiration this week!
Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!

xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 

Tuesday Throwdown #57 - Fun in the Sun
Create for CARDS - baker's twine
CR84FN #33 - pink, red, neutrals


7 comments:

sari said...

Oh my sweetness!! This is simply too cute!! Love the images and soft colors! Hugs & Sunshine!

velta said...

Precious image and I love the colors you chose for this darling card!

Charlene said...

What an adorable card Debbie!!! I hope your having a wonderful vacation :-)

Kirsty said...

Oh this is stunning! So sweet and perfect :)

Meg said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the fun embellishments you used!

Davi said...

Glad you had a good vacation Debbie! You card is so sunny and fun!! I love it

Lisa said...

This is so cute! The gems fit into this tree perfectly :)