Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown Guest Spot for July!


 Hi peeps ... so happy you could visit with me today!  I have a bit of fun news to share ... I've been invited to join the Tuesday Throwdown teamies as their July month-long Guest Designer -- so sweet!!


The #56 challenge is called 'Christmas in July' ... very appropriate, don't you think!!??!!  This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and I chose to design with the Christmas Bear digital image -- just too cute!!  I did a little bit of coloring with pastels and markers and a lot of glittering on the box - yum!


I'm in love with these adorable gingham and polka dotted papers ... they are from the {new} CD available at Crafty Secrets - {swoon}!!!   Lots of delicious vintage-inspired papers and embellishments included on this a-mazing CD ... a 'must have'!

I'll be back again next Tuesday with an all new project to share with you for the next challenge.  Until then, happy stamping, my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  

Stamptacular Sunday #118 - seeing double (2 candy canes, 2 holly leaves, 2 rows of bling)
Tuesday Throwdown #56 - Christmas in July

10 comments:

Benzi said...

Yes, those papers are super! They caught my eye immediately. Great job with Christmas Bear and a darling Christmas card. A big welcome as GDT this month!!

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT

Marianne-db said...

What a sweet card! Lovely image, it's so cute. Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
Hugs, Marianne.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Aw, this is so adorable Debbie! Love that gingham paper too. So glad you played along with us at Card Patterns.

Jennifer McGee said...

Congrats! I too love your papers and the card is simply adorable.

pattyo said...

Sweet card! Before you know it, Christmas will be here!

Tammy Roberts said...

Beary sweet Debbie!!!

hilde janbroers said...

so cute!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous card, Debbie! Totally makes me smile. Love, love, love those papers, and the gift bear is the sweetest thing. Love your banner, too. :)

Deedee Anderson said...

There is so much fun in this card! Love how you sparkled up his box and the great banner you added. I can see why you love those papers -- they're quite yummy! So glad you could join us as GDT at Tuesday Throwdown this month -- welcome! :-)