Saturday, July 30, 2011

Treasure ... Saturday Sketch!

Hello all and welcome to today's edition of the Saturday Sketch Challenge for Kaisercraft!  I have the pleasure of sharing a layout I designed using the new Blae & Ivy Collection!!


I immediately fell in love with the new Blae & Ivy Collection the minute I laid eyes on it!  So soft, so shabby, so pretty and romantic!  I adore how the pieces in this collection coordinate so well with the pop of hot pink in this layout I created as a gift for a friend of mine … this year was her daughter’s first Easter – what a precious little bunny, don’t you think?!?






Kaisercraft Materials:  Blae & Ivy Collection – Field (P696), Mineral (P693), Sky (P698), Valley (P699), Mystic Cove (P697), Sticker Sheet (SS106), Journal Tags (JT623); Pearl Strip – White (PLS01); Paper Tags & Shapes – Manilla (EM924); Lace Pack – White (EM926); Mounting Foam Dots (T302); Pearls – Snow (SB794); Rub Ons – Moments (RB904); Clear Stamps – Alpha Date (CS787), Vintage Script (CS782).

Other Supplies:  seam binding, satin flowers, ribbon, cardstock, paper doilies, border punch.

Be sure to 'hop' on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see more inspiration from the teamies today!  I hope you have time to give our Saturday Sketch Challenge a try :)
Thanks for peeking!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Your layout is so sweet and girly! I love it!!!! SO fabulous! =)

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so cute, Debbie!