Monday, July 25, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #72!

Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome to the 72nd challenge at The Shabby Tea Room!  I am our host this week and I've chosen the theme of  'Relax and Enjoy' along with this photo for inspiration ...


... and ask that you create a card or project using YELLOW, PINK, GREEN AND ANY NEUTRALS!


I got to design with JustRite's brand new cling stamp set called Spread Your Wings -- {swoon}!!  15 of the most gorgeous stamps I've ever seen!!  I simply adore my girlfriends and thought I'd stamp this 'Life is better with friends' sentiment several times to create a background paper ... so pretty!


The bird cage is so vintage and pretty ... I love how it's blinged up with some pretty pink rhinestones and has a sweet, teeny tiny butterfly resting on top of the cage!  I used some celery green bloomers from Webster's Pages, yellow damask paper from PTI, a snipett of vintage trim I got antiquing, a couple of leafy green trinket pins from Maya Road, a sweet little birdie cut file from My Time Made Easy and some pretty Pink Bubblegum Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop!


Life IS better with friends :)

Be sure to pop on over to the other Shabby Girls' blogs to see what they have created for inspiration for us all this week:

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!

Danielle Greenwood
- Au Clair de La Lune

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Pattie Goldman
-  The Pampered Paper Patch

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Cards 

And check out the awesome prize package provided by our wonderful sponsor this week:

 ... be sure to link up your 'Relax and Enjoy' project for a chance to win!!

Challenges for this card: 


12 comments:

Charlene said...

so cute!! I love how you dressed up the birdhouse :-) You are so talented my dear!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Your card is gorgeous Debbie! I love that bird cage stamp set!! That one is next on my list!

Hugs...
Melissa

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! And fabulous use of those pretty JustRite stamps. I really like the background paper you created from the sentiment stamp, and just love the birdcage. Looks great with it's added bling. And of course anything with some Webster's Bloomers on it is Number 1 in my book!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sheri said...

I knew you would pick these birdcages...they are so YOU! Beautiful job as always!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely!!! Thanks for playing along with Pixie!!!

cbuswell said...

This is SO pretty, LOVE the layout! Gorgeous!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The colors and layout are so attractive! I really like the pins you used as well : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

pattyo said...

This card is so beautiful! Love how you decorated the birdcage and that touch of lace on the bird. The colors are so pretty together.

lisbeth said...

this is wonderful. I love it. thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy

Dan said...

Great card, with a real lime citrus zest to it! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, wow, WOW! what a gloriously beeeeeautiful card! perfection in every detail i ♥LOVE♥ this beyond reason!!! :)