Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Ribbon Reel #7 - 'Chantilly Lace'!

Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome today!  I'm tickled pink to be hosting this week's challenge over at The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog!!!  I chose this pretty picture for inspiration ...


... and titled my challenge 'Chantilly and Lace'!  For this challenge, I'm asking you to create a card or project using cream or white, aqua and pink plus a flower and either ribbon or lace!  FUN!!


For those of you who know me well, you know that I adore using flowers on my cards and paper crafted projects and my favie color combo is white or cream with aqua and pink - yummy!!!  I used some delicious Guipure LacePearl Aqua Seam Binding and Striped Pink Organic Cotton - YUM!  All of my favorites from The Ribbon Reel Shop!


The stamped sentiment at the bottom of the card is from the Born to Fly stamp set, lovely scrap image from the Little Blessings paper scraps and pretty pink paper is from the Vintage Papers CD - all from Crafty Secrets!


Please be sure to stop by The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to see what the other teamies have designed this week for your inspiration and then I hope you can give this pretty little challenge a try!  Keilly will have an awesome ribbon package for the winner - {swoon}!!!
Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 

The Ribbon Reel #7 - Chantilly Lace
Color Combos Galore #201 - pink, aqua, cream, brown
The Pink Elephant #108 - inspiration photo
Create for CARDS - gathered ribbon flowers


9 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful vintage card, Debbie!! Love all the gorgeous details. Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Charlene said...

Oooohhhh!!!! Awwwwwww!!!! Cuuuuuuuute!!!!!! I LOVE the colors and Debbie, this card is perfect!! :-)

Kirsty said...

so so pretty! Love the colour combo!

Lisa said...

Oh my so pretty...shabby/vintage!!!

Linda S. said...

Hi Debbie, Your card shown today is beautiful. I was a little confused about the sentiment stamp...(not unusual these days). Were you referring to the small words at the bottom of the card, or to the large word "Blessings" at the top? Have been looking for a single word "Blessings" stamp forever. TIA Linda S. in NE

Keilly said...

Beautiful card, such a great challenge this fortnight. I love the image you've used and of course that stunning flower x

pattyo said...

This card is just breathtaking!

Pauline said...

Very pretty, the vintage image is beautiful, and I love that fabric flower.

Nicola said...

Stunning card with some very pretty details and gorgeous colour combo!
Thanks for entering our summer challenge at Fussy and Fancy this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx