Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Ribbon Reel #6!

Hello everyone and welcome to The Ribbon Reel #6!!  We have a FUN sketch for you all to design with this time ...


 ... easy peesy, right??!!??


I adore how this card turned out ... it came together in less than 30 minutes too!  When I saw the sketch, I knew right away what I wanted to make!  I used some scrumptious Toffee 25mm Satin Ribbon for the rouching backed with some White Crochet Lace -- delicious!  The bow was made from some lovely Bay Leaf Seam Binding that I wet and scrumpled!  All these pretties can be found at The Ribbon Reel Shop!


A few additions of some pretty little pink trinket pins, a vintage image, some Prima flowers and patterned paper and a snipett of a paper doilie complete this little lovelie!  I adore this card so much, I'm thinking of turning it into a quilt block for my Art Quilt -- what do ya' think??

Be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies creations this week and then I do hope you'll have time to play along with our sketch challenge!  Keilly always has the 'most generous' and yummy prize packages to our lucky winners each challenge!  Give it a try :)

Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful, stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 

The Ribbon Reel #6 - sketch
Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty - summer/vacation (flowers!)

4 comments:

Keilly said...

Stunning card Debbie, I love how you've crumpled the seam binding and pleated the satin ribbon - beautiful. x

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love the stitched ruffled ribbon.

pattyo said...

Beautiful card! I think it would be fabulous for your quilt!

Vicki C said...

Gorgeous Debbie!