Friday, July 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy Official Release Party!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

Yippiee ... it's July 1st and that could only mean one thing here in blog land -- all the {new} for July stamp sets, templates, papers and cut files are NOW AVAILABLE in the My Time Made Easy Shop :)

Today, all the Design Teamies are sharing projects with you using some of the brand new goodies!  I'm tickled to share another new template with you all today ... For Keeps!


This versatile template can be created using one of two options.  I used option #2 today - a square box with slip off cover.  Option #1 makes an adorable display box to highlight a gift of jewelry or something along those lines that would be strung from side to side on the inside of the box with the jewelry peeking out.  Perfect for all of those of you out there who enjoy making jewelry ... now you have just the right template to display your works of art in!  This also would make a great box to give a card in that is embellished with 3-D items and too bumpy to fit into a regular flat envelope!  Such a FUN idea!!


After I cut out all the template pieces in Baja Breeze and Chocolate chip cardstock using my Cricut, I printed a digital label image from the {new} Be Dazzled stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment with a contrasting Old Olive color using the Keep It Organized stamp set!


I made sure that I adhered all the sweet ribbons and embellishments to the Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon that I banded around the box and NOT to the box itself.  This way, the recipient can simply slide the band off of the box to revel the cards (or present) inside without having to destroy the pretty box and embellishments.


I made a set of 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" all occasion cards to fit inside the box ... perfect gift-giving idea!


I printed off four pieces of the absolutely gorgeous new papers available in the shop this month called  Blooming With Elegance ... just beautiful!!!


I stamped four all-occasion sentiments on the tags using the Keep It Organized stamp set.


These cards came together in a snap ... very easy to mass produce if you need a couple gifts in a hurry!


I had my stampy friend, Nicole, in mind when I created this set ... she is smitten with Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip together!!


And there you have it ... an easy peesy gift set!  Very simple, yet oh so elegant and pretty!

Be sure to hop on over to all the other teamies blogs today to see what they have created for inspiration as well:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

And don't forget to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY to see all the new projects posted over there too!!

Thanks for peeking in today.  Be sure to come back for another visit on Sunday when I'll be showing you a new in July template using some of my favie stamp sets from the past!!

Until then, happy stamping!

Challenges for this project: 

The Shabby Tea Room #68 - My Favorite Things
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - something old, something new

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful set, Debbie! Love it! :) If you find that it is taking up too much room in your home, I can surely make room for it over here... :)

Cindy said...

This is so adorable. I purchased 5 templates last night and can't wait to make some projects with them. Love all your "shabby stuff"
Cindy
nindys-blog.blogspot.com

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely beautiful gift set, Debbie!

pattyo said...

Love this set!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beautiful work , those papers are just gorgeous and you did such an inspirational job with them, love the gift idea.


Marie

Sheri said...

FABULOUS! I'm totally going to lift this!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Just gorgeous, Debbie, as usual. Your colors are wonderful and the papers are just lovely. Such a sweet array of cards! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.