Sunday, July 24, 2011

Little Toot - My Boys - Beyond the Page!

Hi all and welcome to another project I'm sharing today using one of the {new} in July collections from Kaisercraft ... meet Little Toot!

This collection is perfect for anyone that needs to create a project, layout or cards in a masculine theme!  It would make adorable little boy party goodies -- banners, party favors, hats and such!!  Since my 'little boys' are grown and in their twenties, I had to get creative and spin all the sweet little charming embellishments included in this fun collection toward a more grown-up masculine theme!

Here is my take on Little Toot ...


... I dug out a favorite photo of mine of my hubby and two sons while golfing at the world famous Turtle Bay Golf Resort on the beautiful north shore coast line of Oahu, Hawaii!  We vacationed in Oahu, Hawaii for ten glorious days during the summer of 2008 and had a blast!!


I was especially tickled when each of my mens' outfits coordinated so nicely with the colors in the Toot Toot Collection!!!


I gave this special keepsake photo frame to my hubby and he took it to work and hung it on the wall in his office ... such a sweet memory box of such a happy family memory!  A treasure :)

Kaisercraft Materials List:  Little Toot Collection 12" x 12" papers: Bumper (P692), Traffic  Jam (PS154), Road Trip ((PS 155), Sticker Sheet (SS105), 6 1/2" Paper Pad (PP846), Printed Chipboard (CB130), Small Photo Display (SB2110), Mini Alpha Stickers - Cherry Red (MA508).

Other Supplies:  baker's twine, buttons, button twine, grosgrain ribbon, miniature golf clubs/bag, paint.

Thanks for peeking in today!  Be sure to visit the Kaisercraft Blog for lots more inspiration from the teamies using the Little Toot Collection!

Happy Stamping :)

No comments: