Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm back!

Hi all ... I hope you didn't notice that I've been gone for the past six days on vacation with my family in Myrtle Beach, SC!  We had a WONDERFUL and RELAXING time together!  We jet skied, did a dolphin tour, golfed twice, got lots and lots of beach and sand time (!), saw the Legends in Concert Show, shopped until we dropped and ate a ton of delicious food ... my favorite place is Joe's Crab Shack, but we also visited Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Senior Frogs and Liberty Steakhouse just to name a few more of my favs!  I think I gained five pounds ... oh well, the walking and being good about eating healthy will start again tomorrow!





I've unpacked and am already doing some laundry while my guys ran up to the golf course ... yes, they golfed twice on vacation, but can't get enough of it I guess!  Fine by me!!

I wanted to quickly share a couple of honors I received while I was away for some cards I made last week!

First up is the DeNami Lovely Layers Blog Hop ... I was a participant and won a $20 gift certificate - yippiee!!!


I also earned an Oooh-La-La blog award for my Independence Day submission for last week's challenge at My Sherri Crafts!


Thanks to all for allowing me to share my work!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: