Sunday, July 10, 2011

DeNami Designs LOVELY LAYERS Blog Hop!

Hello all and welcome to the July installment of the Blog Hop fun at DeNami Designs!


We were challenged this month to create a card or project with lots and lots of layers ... easy peesy, right!  This is right up my shabby little alley!!!


I began with the DeNami Designs gorgeous Rosevine Corner stamp -- just love this pretty image!!   I stamped the beautiful image in Cake Crumbs ink, colored the leaves with a Lucky Limeade marker and then added some pretty little Fimo clay blue roses that I made last week using a couple molds I purchased on Etsy - sweet!


I had a blast adding layer after shabby layer to this oh-so-vintage inspired card!  Lots of lovelies including a chipboard piece I misted with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist and then glittered, a chipboard heart covered with pink German Glass Glitter, a clothes pin, a button & twine, some glittered alphas, pearls, a snipett of vintage lace trim, some trinket pins, pretty little paper roses, Vintage Winter White and Cake Crumbs Shabby Seam Binding from my Etsy shop and a paper doilie!!!


The papers are amazing ... aren't they??  They are available on a CD from Crafty Secrets ... so much goodness included on this CD -- it's a 'must have'!!  The pink vintage frame was also on the CD.  The 'Love You' scrap is from the Love Notes Creative Scraps Collection and the 'Cherish' sentiment is from the Mini Vintage Creative Scraps Collection!

My hubby and my 25th wedding anniversary is in a couple months and I think this may be the card I give to him!!  Very girlie -- he'll {love} it - ha!!!

AND NOW FOR THE BLOG HOP DETAILS ...

When: The blog hop starts on July 10 at 6 AM, PST. However, you have until July 11, 2011, 11:59 pm PST, to leave comments on all the blogs (to be eligible for a prize).

Why: To be inspired by beautiful creations featuring DeNami Design stamps and also the chance to win mini shopping sprees on the DeNami Design website!

Prizes: We are giving away THREE $20 gift certificates to our website! We'll be giving away one gift certificate to a random participant (DT members not eligible) and then we'll also be giving away TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop!
 
List of Participants:

If you're here from Anya's blog, you're right on track!

 
Debbie Marcinkiewicz <- you are here!

Your NEXT STOP ....
  

 If you've lost your way and need to begin at the beginning, click HERE to go back to the DeNami Designs Blog Post!

Happy Hopping :)

Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful, stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 

Flourishes Bringing Back Beauty - summer/vacation (flowers!)

45 comments:

Laurie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! WOW!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! So many gorgeous layers on here. You totally rocked this challenge. Love those Crafty Secrets goodies, and love your handmade flowers. :)

HockeyScrap said...

Beautiful work. I love the soft colors that you chose for your design.
dbonczek@comcast.net

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!!! tfs!!

judy said...

Love the paper, flowers and the love you label.

Karen B. said...

Your cards are always so lovely and beautiful, full of interest and this one is just so! Great details! I love those roses, I made some myself yesterday too!

Pam Wendt said...

I knew that your project would be lovely, because layers are what you DO! And I was right - this is gorgeous! :o)

(And Happy (early) Anniversary!)

Andrea M said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card Debbie! Your layers are stunning!

Indy said...

Wow! Very nicely done!

Wendy said...

Certainly right up your shabby alley! LOVE your card, and all of those fabulous layers and details!

Erin said...

Shabby is right! I like the 3 blue roses best

Georgie Horn said...

Lovely! Perfect for Lovely layers Blog Hop!

Adelina said...

I love the shabby chic style on this card!

Kim H said...

wow very romantic- give it to hubby!!!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! So vintage looking!! ;o)

Romaine said...

Oops, missed a bunch when I closed the wrong screen! I adore this gorgeous card!

rhogan18 said...

Pretty card. Love the vintage look.

Tina M said...

Ohh how I wish I could master the vintage look...thatn is just so beautiful!!

Pat Q said...

I love your Victorian card--it reminds me of an earlier time when feminine was really in. Love the pastels you used, too.

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty :)

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, look at all of those incredible layers--so much to look at and so many details to see!! BEautiful color and paper choices. I love how you used that pretty DeNami stamp. :)

Carol said...

Such a beautiful card! You are very talented! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Wow! Amazing card..so much to look at. Great job!!!!

Terri said...

Absolutely stunning!! Your hubby is lucky.

Nikka Geers said...

very shabby. nice

Karen McAlpine said...

Great anniversary card!! Love all the scrumptious, lovely layers.

Heidi said...

What a lovely card! I'm sure your husband will love it :-). Especially like how all the layers work together so well - just a gorgeous card.

Amy Smidebush said...

Wow! You really worked those layers!

pattyo said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Dana said...

I can't believe the beauty of this card. Stunning detail and great design. I'm in awe...and now I NEED that corner stamp too!

Kristy Smith said...

Super beautiful, Debbie! Your creations are always soft and beautiful! =)

Sophia said...

Wow! Amazing card, love the flowers you made too!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Gorgeous vintage card! LOVE.

Kimba's Kreations said...

This card is AMAZING!!! AWESOME job!

Diane said...

OKay I knew I would love your card as soon as I saw your name....and I do It's stunning....very cute and creeative roses, too.....

Kimba's Kreations said...

This card is SO PRETTY!!! You did an anmazing job!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Oh wow, that sure is a lot of layers =) TFS!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOVE the shabby chic/vintage look! Stunning!

Chunyuan said...

Lovely soft color card.

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful shabby chic card! LOVE how you added the clay roses to the rosevine corner image!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! THANKS for sharing your FABULOUS CARD!! I really like the colors and the style of your card!! HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Rochelle said...

Layers -o- plenty! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Debbie,

Your husband is going to love it!!! ;) It is such a beautiful card!!!!!!!!!! I love how shabby chic it is (try as I may, I can never achieve this)!

Thank you so much for sharing and for the chance to win,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

bethann said...

this is so stunning. love it.

Sunfairy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! So many lovely details. You make layering Look so easy peasy, maybe even I could I could do it...not! Thanks so much for sharing :)