Monday, July 11, 2011

Cherish Special Memories ... Core Product Layout!

Hello friends and welcome to my very first official project for Kaisercraft - WOW!!! 

Today I am going to share a layout I designed using some of the new clear stamps available this month.  My friend, Anne, was good enough to provide me with a couple of pictures of her energetic and 'on the move' little one-year-old daughter, so I thought the new Little Toot Collection goodies would be perfect to showcase this adorable picture of Genevieve playing with magnetic alphabet letters on mama's refrigerator ... so fun!!!




Kaisercraft Materials List:  Clear Stamps – Alpha Typewriter Font (CS785); Mini Alpha Stickers – Cherry Red (MA508); Pearl Strip – Chocolate (PLS04); Paper Tags & Shapes – Manilla  (EM924); Blae & Ivy Sticker Sheet (SS106); Little Toot Collection – Bang (P687), Cruise (P691), Bumper (P692), Road Trip (PS155), Traffic Jam (PS 154), Sticker Sheet (SS105), Printed  Chipboard (CB130).

Other Supplies:  polka dot grosgrain ribbon, gingham ribbon, pom-pom trim, rope trim, button.

Be sure to visit the Kaisercraft Blog for lots more inspiration with all of the new products released in July - yum!!!
Thanks for peeking!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Vicki Morris said...

Hey Debbie - totally love your layout - I have finally got around to linking you on my blog so now I can find you easily!!
:) Vicki