Friday, July 22, 2011

Blae & Ivy ... My Favorite Things - Beyond the Page!

Hello all and welcome to my blog today!  I'm tickled to share a project with you that I made for Kaisercraft using the amazing {new} Blae & Ivy Collection ... swoon!  LOVE IT!!!

I adore this Six Frame Photo Display and knew instantly when I saw it that I wanted to create a memory keepsake shadow box highlighting just a {few} of My Favorite Things!!


Vintage keys and trinkets, my sewing machine and spools of thread, lace and trims, damask and seam binding, pearls and buttons, soft time-worn cuddly things ...


... polka dots and wooden clothes pins, dress forms and baker's twine, soft shabby papers and resin flowers made from Fimo clay, doilies and trinket pins, chipboard and glittered paper flowers ...


... these are just a {few} of My Favorite Things!

Kaisercraft Materials List:  Blae & Ivy Collection 12" x 12" patterned papers: Sky (P698), Valley (P699), Journal Tags (JT623), Rub Ons (RB924), Sticker Sheet (SS106), Six Frame Photo Display (SB2111), Paper Blooms - Iceberg (F630), Lace Pack - White (EM926), Mounting Foam Dots (T302), Pearls - Snow (SB794), Pearl Strip - White (PL501), Rub Ons - Timeless Dress Forms (RB928), Rub Ons - Timeless Keys (RB930), Crochet Doilie - Scallop White (EM945).

Other supplies:  chipboard, wooden spools, button twine, trims, baker's twine, seam binding (Vintage Winter White - Simple Treasures Etsy), buttons, wooden clothes pins, glitter, paint, Fimo clay, stuffed toy.

Be sure to check out the Kaisercraft Blog for lots more inspiration this week from the teamies!

Thanks for peeking in today!  Have a wonderful stampy day :)

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow Debbie! This is just GORGEOUS! The paper collection is beautifully shabby :) What a gorgeous keepsake for your craft room. Love it!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Kylie

Auntie Em said...

Love your shadowbox! The colours and images you used are so soft and pretty for your vintage collection.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Protea said...

wow! Debbie this frame of yours is mind blowing! it is so nice and so creative! great work!

pattyo said...

What a sweet project!

Pattie said...

Gorgeous project Deb! I love the colors and the theme is perfect!

Mrs Frizz said...

I have to say it ... this is absolutely bleedin' gorgeous ... truly!!!!