Monday, July 18, 2011

Blae & Ivy ... Dream - Card!

Hello all!!  Today I'm sharing a pretty little card I made using Kaisercraft's {new} Blae & Ivy Collection ... it's one of the most beautiful paper lines I've ever laid my eyes on and I'm completely smitten with everything ... gorgeous papers, stickers, stamps, rub ons and lots of delicious coordinating embellishments!




Kaisercraft Materials List:  Blae & Ivy Collection papers - Valley (P699), Dew Drop (P694), Sticker Sheet (SS106); Paper Blooms - Coconut (F627), Sea Breeze (F631), Iceberg (F630); Rhinestones - Hot Pink (SB702); Rhinestone Strip - Hot Pink (RS454); Foam Tape (T303).

Other Supplies:  cardstock, paper doilie, lace trim, satin ribbon, trinket pins, chipboard star, silver glass glitter, Strawberry Shortcake Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from my Etsy Shop.

Be sure to check out the Kaisercraft Blog to be inspired by the other teamies creations today!!
Thanks for peeking in ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Женя Joy_L said...

wonderful card

pattyo said...

Beautiful card, Debbie!

Sharon said...

Your card is a materpiece! OMGosh how beautiful! I love the sentiment! and the push pins and the star! I can't quite looking at it! FABULOUS!