Friday, July 22, 2011

And the WINNERS are ...

A BIG shabby thank you to everyone who left a sweet comment on my Crafty Secrets Design Team Challenge - New Products Show Offs post!  It was so fun and exciting to see all the guesses come in as to the number of Crafty Secrets goodies I used on my fun little banner!!

And now, without further ado, here are the two lucky winners of the Crafty Secrets goodies -- the actual number of Crafty Secrets goodies I used on my banner was 22!

The winner of the Creating with Vintage Papers CD is:


MARY ELIZONDO with her exact guess of 22!


And, the winner of the Mini Vintage Creative Scraps pages is:


Pambi7 with her guess of 21!

Neither lady left me her e-mail contact information, so please contact me to claim your prizes!  You'll have until Sunday, July 24th to claim and if I don't hear from you by midnight EST, then I'll choose another winner.

THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to leave a sweet comment and play along!

Stay tuned for more Crafty Secrets sneaks and peeks in the upcoming days!

Until then, happy stamping :)

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!