Friday, July 1, 2011

2011 - 2012 Kaisercraft Design Team announcement ...



It's July 1st, so the official announcement is made today on the Kaisercraft Blog about the new design team for the July 2011 through June 2012 term!  So, so ... SO exciting!

I am busily working behind the scenes on my first DT projects that I will be sharing with you during the month of July ... EIGHT of them to be exact!!!

I'll have the pleasure of sharing with you all layouts, beyond the page altered art and cards made from the {new} in July products lines ..



... Blae & Ivy is my {personal favorite}!  So shabby and gorgeous!!  Plus we have some new core products that I'll be creating with too!  It's going to be a fun month of July ... full of inspiration and creativity!

Stay tuned for all the peeks :)

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Congrats Debbie!!! I'm so happy for you :-) Can't wait to se eyour gorgeous creations!!

Velta said...

Congratulations Debbie!!! You deserve this! Love the creations below that you made! Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations, Debbie! I'm so excited for you! Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous Kaiser creations!

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie! You are one busy girl!

Toni said...

Looking forward to seeing them Debbie!