Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding Wishes with Melissa Frances ...


 I'm here with some Melissa Frances happy news again today ... my little wedding cake using the My Time Made Easy Bee Hive template and a couple coordinating stamp sets is featured today on the company BLOG today along with a matching card!  I handmade all those {sweet} rolled roses with Melissa Frances crepe paper and they were so much fun to make!!



Hop on over there for all the sweet details on this little set!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment on the Melissa Frances Blog to let me know what you think!!
Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day :)

Hugs!
xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

velta said...

"Let you know what I think?" My stars girl...these creations are fabulous to the max! Love that cake...I have seen Laren's bee hive template and contemplated getting it...never thought to use it as a wedding cake...your card is another masterpiece! You are one talented girl! I am coming back to print out these creations girl....what an inspiration you are! TFS!!

Charlene said...

Yeah Debbie!!!! Love the roses and the cake is spectular!!!!! n my way to take a peek and lesve a comment :-)

cbuswell said...

WOW, gorgeous creations!! really fabulous!!

pattyo said...

Beautiful set!

pink latte said...

Love your creations! Beautiful! :)