Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Vintage Cup of Tea ...

Happy news today ... one of my recent projects created using Melissa Frances goodies is featured on the company blog today - yippiee!!!


I created this lovely cup of tea using a the Grab a Cup template available at the My Time Made Easy Shop!  Complete MTME materials list available at my Designer's Gallery Album.

And the matching gift card was cut using a cartridge from my Cricut machine!


Check out the Melissa Frances Blog for all the details on this sweet little shabby set, including a complete list of materials used to create both pieces!


If you like what you see, I'd love for you to leave me a comment over there ... let me know what your favorite Melissa Frances element is from this sweet set :)

Thanks for peeking in today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

OMG this is quite simply put ... gorgeous ...

Geri said...

These are so pretty, Deb! I love ALL your creations with the MF products! I've been enjoying your quilt blocks, too! Along with Tammy's--I've found her blog to be a treat, also! I appreciate your sweet visit!

pattyo said...

I saw this over at Melissa Frances and think it is just gorgeous! I love those satiny flowers!