Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sew Sweet ...


I love to quilt and really enjoyed making this faux quilted card using a tutorial I saw on Split Coast Stampers!!!  Such a cute mini quilt made out of paper and I hung it with teeny tiny clothes pins ... I can just picture it flapping in the breeze on a clothes line on a bright, sunny, breezy day!
Thanks for peeking ... have a wonderful stampy day :)

Moxie Fab World I'm so Excited Challenge - sewing icons (quilt squares, sewing pin, thread spool, buttons, zig zag stitch, seam binding, clothes pins)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sew fabulous! Sew fun! Sew utterly shabby! Love. The mini clothes pins are so cute, I must agree. Love the spool of thread too. Wonderful card all round!

pattyo said...

So sweet!

Heather Jacob said...

soooooooooo gorgeous, full of yummy colours and details .. love it .. hugz x

Gisèle said...

so cute...

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)