Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let the My Time Made Easy PEEKS begin ...

Hello friends and welcome to the Sneak Peek Party for the {new} July goodies at My Time Made Easy!!  Everyone on the Design Team has a project to share with you all today, so be sure to click on the links below and visit all the girlies' blogs for lots of fun inspiration!

So, without further ado ... let's get this party started!  I'm pleased to introduce you to the Carry Clutch template!


How absolutely adorable is this sweet purse?  Super easy to make too!!  I cut out all the pieces using my Cricut machine, but equally as easy to cut and assemble with the PDF version of the file and a pair of scissors!  I adore how it has the fasteners that I bling-ed up with rhinestone brads ... looks just like the 'real thing'!!  The {gorgeous} papers are Dainty Damask in Sky - I'm in love with this line -- I adore anything Damask!  I just realized that these papers match the wallpaper on my blog too!


I found a pretty little bling-y button in my stash that worked perfectly for the purse fastener.  I chose to hold my little purse closed with a silver glittered library clip for easy access to the treasures inside (no glue needed)!  The tag is made using the {new} Be Dazzled Digital stamp set upon which I stamped a pretty frame image from the A Lil' Cafe stamp set and then stamped a sentiment from the You've Got Mail stamp set!


My little purse gift is the perfect container to hold this set of bath essentials - color coordinated too!  What a pretty set to leave out in your guest room and have waiting for the next time you have over night guests stay with you!  You'll be sure to make them feel extra special with such a thoughtful gift handmade with love!


I designed a coordinating card  using a piece of paper from the {new} Blooming with Elegance  Collection -Embellished Blossoms!  The papers match the Sky Damask paper perfectly!!  The pretty 3-D bloom was made using the new Blossoming Into Spring cut file which is an entire sheet of different sized blooms.  When cut, scrumpled and glued together, they create a beautiful, realistic flower!  I spritzed mine with blue glimmer mist from Tattered Angels to give it a soft, shimmery look and then added a blue and silver brad in the center.


The sentiment was made using a digital image from the Be Dazzled stamp set and I added some rhinestones for additional bling!!!


And here is my completed gift set!  I love the way this set turned out ... it's really so soft and pretty IRL!!  I'm smitten with these Damask papers ... they will be a 'must have' for your paper collection if you're like me and like pretty vintage damask patterns to design with!

Please stop by the other MTME girlies' blogs to see what they have designed today for your inspiration:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

And don't forget to pop on over to the My Time Made Easy Designer's Gallery for lots more quick, easy and fun ideas using everything you'll find in the shop!

Thanks for peeking in today!  Stop back again tomorrow for our official launch party -- full of great ideas, amazing inspiration from the teamies and tons of FUN :)

Hugs!
xoxoxoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 

Moxie Fab World - Beautiful Borders (rouched grosgrain ribbon)
The Shabby Tea Room #68 - My Favorite Things
Top Tip Tuesday #40 - 'T' is for - tag
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - something old, something new

18 comments:

Marsha said...

Very pretty!

Mrs Frizz said...

absolutely stunning ... what a delightful creation ... gorgeous colours ... gorgeous everything ... love all of it!

Would love a copy of the pdf file ... if you would like to share ... please.

Lisa M said...

GASP!!! I don't think I can take any more gorgeousness. You are one talented lady. :)
Again...thank you for playing with us at TTT for our "T" challenge.
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Debbie, this is fantastic! And the first thing I thought was how the paper matched your wallpaper! So cool! Love your card too! Beautiful project...right up your alley for certain!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Debbie! This is fantastic! And the first thing I thought was how it matched your wallpaper perfectly! Beautiful creation! Right up your alley for certain!

Jennifer McGee said...

Gorgeous samples! This looks to be another FABULOUS release.

Carla said...

This is a very pretty gift set, and your guests will fell so pampered and cared for when they receive it!

Charlene said...

Can you send that card and gift bag my way :-)!!! I might have to break down and get that template!! Gorgus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran said...

Debbie talk about dazzling your project is awesome and so pretty.
Hugs, Fran

Chris and Paige Evans said...

You are so crafty and inspirational Debbie!

Samantha said...

Really very stunning bag and card and love your TAG! you could also have Teal and Twine on your list of T's for our T for ? challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week, hugs Samantha

Tracey T said...

Lovely design and very pretty paper. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Michelle said...

Holy cow! That flower and purse are AMAZING!! Love it!

Wedgie said...

Wow, what a fantastic project. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Beautiful creation! I adore all the detail. Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday! :)

Flutterby Trina said...

Love your attention to detail and the colours are amazing! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tip Top Tuesday and our 'anything with T' challenge! Good luck x

Sheri said...

WOW! Gorgeous! Awesome gift combo!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)